Private Page for 2017 Rising Strong Journal and book club
- Click on the week that we are reviewing and you get a page full of information.
- This page contains important up-to-date info, anthems, logistics and contact info...
- IMPORTANT: Do NOT share this link. Some info is copy righted and must be deleted after the course is completed.
- REMEMBER NOT TO STRESS OVER MISSING A MEETING OR NOT READING OR DOING THE LISTED WORK. JUST COME AND CONNECT! This is real life and we are all in this together<3
- WE MAY EXTEND FOR 3 MORE MONDAYS: 10/30, 11/6, 11/13
Introductions to each other and what's this group all about.
Theme Song: Roar
The Reckoning and how why begin to sink into this process together.
Theme Song: Try Everything
The Rumble and how we face the discomfort with these strategies.
Theme Song: Slip Away
continuing the rumble Theme song: Landslide
Tony and Brene bring together emotions & writing our endings
Theme song: Stand in the Light
Meeting logistics: Time, Place, Links, and more
Please honor your needs: body, mind and spirit. If you need to be late, eat dinner while we meet....take impeccable care of yourself!
DISCLAIMER FORM Required by week 2
We meet at Liverpool Art Center We begin at 6:30
RELAX: Doors open at 6:00pm and meditation music will be playing for those who wish to come and relax in a quiet space before we meet.
DINNER: Here's a couple places local to get coffee and a bite to eat within walking distance....
Freedom of espresso
Liverpool Village dunkin donuts (just opened)
The retreat (slow service)
Appetizing (opens for dinner by 5 i think?)
send me yours by email and I will add it to our YouTube Play List
This Week's Pick.......
Anthem songs inspire us and our path as we Rise Strong! The words bring the process alive!!